Friday, August 27, 2010

It never rains but ...

it's rather pouring right now.  Not literally (though that would be very nice - it's been a long, hot summer) but very much so figuratively.  We're in the application process for our very first non-student-housing apartment (eek!), we'll be moving within the fortnight, I'm still slogging through the little doll wardrobe, and I just got a rush order for four cotton robes.  Oh, and the semester started.  And these classes, while good, are not of the easy variety.  It's all stuff I'm very, very thankful for (especially the paying jobs) but, dear heavens, it's a lot at once!

My plans for filling out my own very pitiful wardrobe might have to wait just a bit longer.  Of course, since the time I DID have to do it was mostly spent cuddling the fabric and vacilating like mad over what it wanted to be ... I probably wouldn't do anything even if I weren't busy.  Naturally.  :)

4 comments:

Rose said...

You do sound busy! Keep smiling!!

luckylibbet said...

Hang in there! All worth it in the end. Sending some positive energy your way.

Unknown said...

replica designer bags cheap replica handbags replica wholesale handbags

toute said...

r0r45n4h22 e3k40b6l05 a5x49x7y29 y9e78j1q52 t1m03m7k41 x5h62w6x78