Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Still alive

The flu symptoms have mostly left but I've been seriously exausted for the past week. Like "sit for a while deciding just how necessary that trip to the bathroom is because it'll use up my energy for the next two hours" exausted. I finally went to the doctor yesterday and he diagnosed me pretty quickly as having a sinus infection. Medication was prescribed and I should be feeling pretty normal in two day. Thank heavens. The people at my church have been very sweet and understanding about my illness but a lot that needed to get done didn't and our children's Sunday morning programs suffered. As has my schoolwork ... I'll probably have to ask for extensions in most of my classes just to get the work done without wearing myself out again. Illnesses are just so annoying. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes, they're working and I really need and appreciate the encouragement!

On a totally different topic, it looks like I'll be doing Christmas Cookies next month (yum!) and I'd love to hear some favorites. I've got three possibles but I'd like more to choose from!

No comments: