Monday, October 08, 2007

My blog once more

For a while there this was the site for all my Children's Ministry Newsletter archives, random children's ministry blogs, and stuff like that. At some point it occurred to me that a blog with my name as the title might be a little egotistical for that ... so I've switched most things over to my other blog, Notes from Children's Ministries. So if you're looking for that kinda stuff go there. This site is once again mine. :)

Hopes are to use this blog to share my sewing adventures (and somehow, no matter how basic the project, it somehow turns out to be an adventure), SWAP progress, and stuff like that.

I might even show off my sewing corner which should make everyone feel much better about their organizational skills. :)

Anyway, that's the plan, we'll see how it goes!

No comments: